主题

回帖

积分

注册会员

积分
发表于 2011-4-8 10:20 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

亲,只有注册或登录才能下载更有用的哦

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册

"Well, at all events it is a good thing that there's no pain when the poor New Jersey Devils jerseysfellow's head flies off," he remarked.
"Do you know, though," cried the prince warmly, "you made that remark now, and everyone says the same thing, and the machine is designed with the purpose of avoiding pain, this guillotine I mean; but a thought came into my head then: what if it be a bad plan after all? You may laugh at my idea, cheap authentic jerseysperhaps--but I could not help its occurring to me all the same. Now with the rack and tortures and so on--you suffer terrible pain of course; but then your torture is bodily pain only (although no doubt you have plenty of that) until you die. But HERE I should stitched nfl jerseysimagine the most terrible part of the whole punishment is, not the bodily pain at all--but the certain knowledge that in an hour,--then in ten cheap designer jeansminutes, then in half a minute, then now--this very INSTANT--your soul must quit your body and that you will no longer be a man-- and that this is certain, CERTAIN! That's the point--the certainty of it. Just that instant when you place your head on the block and hear the iron grate over your head--then--that quarter of a second is the most stitched nfl jerseysawful of all.

主题

回帖

1万

积分

红宝石会员

积分

专家勋章版主勋章

QQ
发表于 2011-4-8 11:50 | 显示全部楼层

主题

回帖

1万

积分

红宝石会员

积分

专家勋章版主勋章

QQ
发表于 2011-4-10 14:28 | 显示全部楼层
看不懂啊?
请用抖音扫一扫,关注XYCAD创始人直播

QQ|手机版|Archiver|XYCAD中国音响设计网 ( 京ICP备14030947号 )点击这里与XYCAD官方实时沟通

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 21:13 , Processed in 0.118821 second(s), 35 queries , Gzip On.